Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to The Pastry Dream!

Hello readers!

Welcome to The Pastry Dream :)

This is my first ever food blog and after some encouragement from friends and family, I finally decided to create one.
Well here is a short introduction on me.



I am Raymond , a recent marketing/economics graduate at the age of 21, trying to keep calm as I step out of Uni and into reality which i hear can be a very scary place!! :S Anyway, I am a self and family taught baker, I had to rely on online recipes, friends, family and mostly books to increase my baking knowledge.

I am not sure about other bakers, but whenever I step into the kitchen after either a long day of work or Uni, it just feels good. The rising of yeast dough, the sound of butter and sugar creaming together, the smell of a freshly baked apple pie is so fulfilling. It is exciting to see when something as simple as whisking egg whites into a nice soft fluffy meringue or when a chocolate soufflé rises perfectly in the oven. This passion has been following me since I was about 15 and I would like to make my fantasy of my own bakery/Cafe into a reality.

I am still trying to figure out the WordPress features.  I am looking forward in sharing my baking experience with you all. I hope you won't have to wait long for my first official food post. Do check back and I hope you enjoy it! :)

R.Deou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you have enjoyed reading it! I love comments and any comment would be appreciated. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...